Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hungry?

Is your life making other people hungry for God? Interesting question as we examine the transition in the church as well as our own personal lives today. Whatever we are going through, are we staying strong and steady or are we afraid and doubtful? At times, I go back and forth myself but God always has something to say. His thoughts are higher than our thoughts and His ways are higher than our ways. Our world needs us, they hunger and thirst for Truth. Can they look at us and say, "I want what you have"? We all have lives that God wants to use. I was reading Isaiah 58:12 today which states "some of you will rebuild the deserted ruins of your cities, then you will be known as a rebuilder of walls and a restorer of homes." (NLT) I encourage you to go out of your comfort zone, reach out to people in a new way, pay it forward, do something different today to make a difference in your city, relationships or your own home. I'm hungry are you?

2 comments:

rena said...

Hi Marilyn..love that you are blogging! and great post! I blog occasionally at 3forward2back.blogspot.com ...
will be back to visit again.
Bless you!

Robin Bailey said...

Great entry Marilyn. I feel challenged and I love it! I've been overwhelmed this week with what's on my plate versus praising HIS name that I'm given the opportunities set before me. I look forward to following your blog! Bless you friend.