Saturday, September 12, 2009

Try and Try Again

Sometimes I get tired of trying. Do you? As I talk with so many today regarding where they are in their lives be it economical, spiritual, emotional, or physical, I believe their is always a temptation just to stop trying and give up. I have experienced that too. It can sometimes be overwhelming and fearful. Disappointment and discouragement enter in and then the spiral begins downward. Gosh, I must not have enough faith! Maybe I should do this and that to make it better. We all try different tactics to make things change. Some work and some don't. Day by day I am learning to rest in God's arms and His plans so I can experience peace in the midst of the uncertainty. I know I can only fail if I quit. Moving forward is the difference between winning and losing so I choose to move forward! Can you relate?

1 comment:

April Himes said...

Amen, amen, amen! I have had all of these thoughts today, but have been constantly reminded that as long as we keep our eyes focussed on the Lord, keep striving to do His will, he will never let us fall.

This was just what I needed to hear today. Thank you!!